Monday, July 6, 2009

not feeling good...

waking up today i'm not feeling so well...
just like something missing...
i don't know why...
but since this 2-3 past days, i'm not really happy with my life...
and i really2 don't know why...

but this is not the 1st time i feel this way...
sometimes in my life i just feel total demoralization...
dont know what to do, even dont know what to think...

yes its true that my life is going as usual for this 2-3 days...
watching movie, bowling, working...
even last night i'm watching i love u man movie...
funny, i think this movie was related to me...
which way...?
go and watch the movie lahhh...
maybe i just need to do something new in my life...
making some new friends...
etc etc...

but whatever i feel...
i know that its just come from my inner side...
i need to control n i need to settle it myself...
and i'm so happy because starting from this week my life is going to be very bz with my work...
back as usual since 2 month ago...
hehhh...
and lets just hope that this uncomfortable feeling will go away...
and away...
and away...
away from me...
hope so...:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment